Thursday, June 30, 2011

LOOK MOM...IT'S A SHARK...(and I think I want one)

O.K. = one more confession of weirdism here...I like to clean.

Not so much I love it in the moment, but I really love it when it's so clean you can feel it, smell it in the air. Go ahead, you won't hurt my feelings...you can say weirdo out loud.

This house has alot of tile...it's dark, it's dirty and no matter how much I scub...



I just never feel like I get it clean.

I've looked, and wished and wanted one of these....



A Shark steam mop! My friend Christie loves hers. When I've looked, I let myself get confused - which model would fit our home the best?

Do you have a Shark? Which model - and do you love it?

I want my floors to feel clean, and be clean for the little angel that crawls around on it - no, not John - Mackenzie! But I also don't want to spend so much time trying to get something clean that may need a little more elbow grease than I can muster up. I wonder if a Shark is the solution?

Ready, set, dime...you're turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment