Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Beginning....Again

Yup, I'm a blogger. Feels like I'm standing up, confessing in a twelve step program.




But I do LOVE it. (If you're not a blogger, it's easy, it's fun, and I would be happy to help you get started).

With our new move, new community, new home, new time spent closer to family (Mackenzie ;p)...and soon to be new grandson (his name is Will....yipppee) I wanted to start again...another beginning.

It has been hard to leave our friends and home. I love you dearly and deeply.

But I am also excited about new friends, new community...and learning. The beauty of blogging, it has no zip code...you can make new friends literally all over the world! And really, who can ever have enough friends?

Maybe that is it for me...I love new because it teaches me about life (mine and yours) while I am "in" it.

So, I thought long and hard about what I wanted the focus to be in this blog...Tell Me About Your Day Dear.

I want you to tell me about...anything!

how it used to be...




what you love about something new...

new tech toy?



new safe products for our kids?



new place in town for lunch or new recipe?



what are you reading?



Or maybe your day hasn't been what you had hoped for....spill it sista! (well, maybe not literally like she has ;p)



Or maybe your child or grandchild did something extraordinary (probably ordinary)...YES - want to, want to, want to hear it and see it!



Are you an artist, a great cook, a designer, a great mom...a lousy mom? Whatever you are, whoever you are...I want to get to know you (maybe, again ;p). Won't it be great to have a place we all can gather, just be us, no judging, just me - just you - just us.

Will you come back? Will you share your stories, your loves, your trials...I will be here waiting...and please

tell me about your day dear

No comments:

Post a Comment